- Program Schedule
- Call For
Exhibiting at KDD 2012 offers many opportunities to distribute/market products, services, and company literature, to give demonstrations and to carry out recruitment activities. The details regarding exhibiting at the conference are as follows:
- Specially tiered pricing structure for general non-sponsoring exhibiting companies, governments, non-profit research organizations, publishers, and one day rates for "Start-Up" companies.
Benefits of being an Exhibitor:
- A booth based on the price schedule above
- One complimentary registration for one person manning the booth
- Reduced exhibitor registration fee for all others manning the booth
- One company logo on the conference web site (in the exhibitor section)
- Ability to include a flyer or CD in conference bag for an additional fee
Booth allocations will be made on July 8th, 2012. Every company that has signed up as a sponsor or a general exhibitor by that date will be allocated a booth using the following rules:
- Sponsors will be allocated a booth before General Exhibitors.
- First preference for booth location provided to Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and KDD Cup sponsors in that order.
- General exhibiting companies and "Start-Up" companies will receive higher priority than non-profit research organizations/publishers for booth allocation.
- Ties will be broken on a first-come-first basis.
- Companies that sign up after July 8th, 2012 as a sponsor or an exhibitor will be assigned booths from the remaining set of booths on a first come first basis.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for bringing all hardware and software required for their exhibits. Some equipment (power strips, etc.) may be available for an additional charge.
If you have further questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Tie-Yan Liu, Microsoft Research
- Jian-Tao Sun, Microsoft Research Asia
- Natasha Balac, UCSD
Link to Call for Exhibits.